Sunday 13 September 2009

I'm off on me hols!

At last! Hoping to catch the rays I missed out on during the UK's hit and miss summer, I'm off to Croatia to stay here and island hop to here and here. And the musical accompaniment? Bananarama's Viva, Prefab Sprout's return with Let's Change the World With Music, MPHO's Pop Art, (although the release date has now been put back) and Marsheaux's latest Lumineux Noir. Expect a review of the Marsheaux album when I get back. And seeing as they're Mediterranean girls, the music will the perfect soundtrack to a day on the beach. Au reservoir!

4 comments:

Poster Girl said...

So envious--I'd love to go to Dubrovnik! Have fun.

Myfizzypop said...

ah dubrovnic, made famous by the liza minelli song, but made lovely by it's scenary :) Have an magnificently magnificent time!

Michael said...

Happy holidays!

Myfizzypop said...

am so ashamed i misspelt scenery. Was in a rush.