Monday 24 September 2007

Where's the light switch?

Oh! There's one...

...and another...

...another switch, and...

...voila!

Oh! Now you've just messed it up.

Disco 4
is out 8th October. I'll be buying the CD just to add to the collection, but really, I'm a bit disappointed that these tracks have been available on other releases down the years. Most of the tracks on the Disco 1-3 albums were at least, previously unheard.

Hey ho.

Here's a random b-side from some PSB CD or other which may or may not pop up on a future release. Probably not. But I likes it.

Silver Age - Pet Shop Boys
(mp3 Download)

3 comments:

D'luv said...

Hey ho, I must be one of the few not completely disappointed by this release. I'm excited to have all the shizz on one disc, as I think there are one or two that I don't have, and I'd have to spend at least an hour trying to locate all the others between burnt CDs and iTunes.

Are there different 'collectors' covers, then? Or is that your handy PhotoShop work?

D'luv said...

P.S. I forgot all about "Silver Age." They ought to do another Alternative B-sides collection, I tell you.

Phil said...

These are on the inside sleeve apparently... and shall we take a bet on Alternative 2 coming out next year?