Sunday 29 April 2007

Tough n' stuff

These very good looking boys are called The Tough Alliance (aka TTA) and they have baggage. Henning Fürst and Eric Berglund already have an album, The New School, under their belts and a reputation in their home country of Sweden for being a bit rowdy. But, really, even though their brand of electronic pop has an edge, it's kind of diluted by the mummy's boy classic synth duo looks.

This new track on vid, above, is First Class Riot (the diction's not quite there, but I can forgive that boy ANYTHING) and sees them move on stylistically. It's still pure modern pop, but there's a distinct 80s Joboxers and Adam Ant influence there. It's a great video too. Clever and sexy.

Here's a couple of tracks from last year:
Holiday - The Tough Alliance (mp3 download)
Koka-kola Veins - The Tough Alliance (mp3 download)

6 comments:

D'luv said...

Wow, you coulda told me that video was from 1984 and I would have believed it. Great tune.

Phil said...

I know! They were probably born in 1984 though! hahahaha

Yuяi said...

I like the tunes too... great stuff!

xolondon said...

LOVE it!

Phil said...

I still can't get hold of the track yet... I'll let y'all know when I do!

Anonymous said...

Apply to Phil: The single is out today!