Wednesday 7 March 2007

How many Pet Shop Boys does it take to change a lightbulb?


Ooh, how exciting. I've just seen on the Pet Shop Boys website that they're currently rehearsing the next leg of the tour with a "different stage design". Having seen stills and clips during the whole of the last tour and being as jel as hell at not being able to go (I eschewed the festivals to wait for a 'proper' concert), it's great to see it'll be a changed show for part deux... and I've got tix for 27th May at Hammersmith Apollo. Hoorah!

2 comments:

xolondon said...

Hopefully a new setlist too! Not that the last one was anything less the perfect.

Phil said...

I read your review at the time... colour ME jealous. They've toured their hits so much across Europe that it'll be Fundamental and reworked oddities. I betcha. I shall report of course.